- Just over $4 billion notional worth of Bitcoin options are set to expire tomorrow (March 31).
- This would be an all-time high for options open interest.
- Max pain is sitting around $24,000.
- The breakdown of the open interest is 81,100 BTC in terms of call options and 60,4450 BTC in terms of put options.
- This gives the market a put/call ratio of 0.75.
- CryptoSlate has previously discussed that the liquidity situation is at a ten-month low in Bitcoin — which can quickly drive the price up or down.
- While options open interest is now significantly higher than futures open interest for the first time, according to Glassnode data.
The post Record-breaking BTC options set to expire with over $4B notional value appeared first on CryptoSlate.
#Recordbreaking #BTC #options #set #expire #notional